Samsung LNT5271F LCD TV 1080P 120Hz trouble

Lcd Tv set 1080P 120Hz Samsung LNT5271F difficulties. The control panel was transformed and even now the very same dilemma. Dilemma intermittently.
Video clip Score: 3 / 5

http://www.cheapohippo.com/?p=20795 CheapoHippo.com – Ideal Value, Ideal Offer, Testimonials, Stroll By way of, Unboxing, First Search, Assessment, Demo, Google In addition Twitter F…

1. Robo78T says:

I have the same tv….at 16 months 4 horizontal lines with
    ghosting….SAMSUNG WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR COSTOMERS! 2700.00 WASTED!
    Buy a high quality product like Panasonic or even Sony. Dont get burned
    like I did. NEver another Samsung product!

2. Ricardo Agosto says:

@doally could you provide some more clarification of the parts? control
    board i assume main board right?and not finding anythin on the ACL Panel.
    can you elaborate. i have a 46 with the same issue. really appreciate

3. Robo78T says:

What a shame….I paid 2700 for this exact tv and was shafted as well….do
    not waist your time and hard earned money on defective Samsung products in
    the future. My 52″ went out at 16 months with 4 horizontal lines….Samsung
    will not honor the repair. I would stick with high quality brands like
    Panasonic or maybe even Sony. SAMSUNG WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR CUSTOMERS
    WITH KNOW DEFECTIVE TVS!

4. doally says:

@rlagosto Désolé mais ce n’est pas moi qui a effectué les réparations.
    C’est le technicien qui travaille pour la compagnie de la garantie
    prolongée. Sur la facture c’est inscrit qu’il a changé le panneau de
    contrôle ainsi que le panneau acl. Je ne peux pas en dire plus… If you
    have no extended warranty. Get you a new tv, it will cost less. Sorry, I
    can’t help you more. I’m not a technician and i’m very poor in english.

5. doally says:

@ktoons 1- The tech. have changed the control board 2- The tech. have
    changed the ACL panel The extended waranty paid 1883.38$ Now, all it’s OK.

6. waterman1976 says:

i got fucked by samsung too. i got the smaller version…lnt4071. the
    picture is unwatchable until it warms up (about 5 – 20 minutes)…but there
    is still a permanent dark spot on the left side of the screen. the problem
    seems to be getting progressively worse, too. next time i’m spending my
    hard earned money or a sony.

7. albertomHD says:

where the F.. is the review