Fix Convergence Problem On Your Projection TV

How to Resolve a Convergence Problem on your Rear Projection Television Advised economical supplies… Artic Silver Ceramique Thermal Compound: http://www.amazon.c…
Video clip Rating: 4 / 5

1. Jose Villarreal says:

What should this repair cost just so i know if i decide to take it to
    someone?

2. Izlude Tingel says:

Wondering if there’s any electrical hazards. Sony kp51ws510, the
    convergence boards are right there as I open it up, but there’s a fat red
    anode plugged right into it (the flyback). Do I need to discharge it the
    same way I do a tube TV?

3. jigilowman says:

still have problem your resolution didn’t work and now is time to call
    1800-you-tube = Repair man

4. 69pointdexter says:

have steady hands while doing this people

5. ducklandwikeno says:

Remove that music from this video . If this is a info video why the music .
    Its annoying to listen to when playing this video .

6. Col Klink says:

After doing the thing it was worse. Called the repair guy who bought still
    more chips – same thing. He’s now trying the Convergence Control board.

7. cfaguy100 says:

Maybe you should find a video to show you how to use your volume control

8. Ryder Duvall says:

How do you fix the blue shadow issue?

9. CurryMs says:

This would be great to try but I seem to be stuck at the first step! My
    remote does not offer an “initial setup” option when I press menu. Only
    settings are for parental controls, etc…. What am I doing wrong?

10. surfergreen1 says:

I dont know how to fix the problem, but i wanted to commiserate about rock
    band. a similar situation happened to me last week and i refuse to play
    rock band anymore. good luck!

11. ola gbodi says:

my tv shows something like 3d and idk how to fix it. pls help

12. Kevin Gamache says:

How do I change the color I am on when working in the convergence setting,
    I’m stuck on red I need to fix blue. I’m using a universal remote btw

13. samsungbuffer says:

STK795-521C AXF1145 STK795-523E AXF1144 STK621-412 STK795-820 STK795-821
    STK795-811A STK795-813 YPPD-J010A YPPD-J012A 4921QP1029 YPPD-J015E
    YPPD-J016E YPPD-J016B 50 PLASMA Y-SUS Z-SUS Y SUSTAIN Z SUSTAIN 50X3 42V8
    42V7 42V6 PIONEER PDP43 BUFFER IC LOGIC IC YPPD-J017C YPPD-J018C YPPD-J018E
    SN755866 SN755867 SN755870 SN755882 FE3407F AS15-F AS15-G AS19-G KIA78L05F
    L78L05CV LM1117-3.3 EMAIL DAZELONG168@163.COM SKYPE DAZELONG168

14. vcf3 says:

Thumbs up if you came here because of the AWESOME song, not their Rear
    Projection TV services!

15. skinny302 says:

@IRENENA60 okay did you get the three wires plugged in the same way they
    came out the three in front of stks. also did u remember to plug in the one
    onthe right of board looking from the back of set. if you got all that
    right then you still got a bad chip or you missed a resistor. i had bought
    bad a couple of times brand new chips. i had the same set. also when you
    soldered the board you didnt bur any of the roads. i did that once it drove
    me nuts looking for it. just some thoughts

16. ecollier2012 says:

You can call in a repair shop or you can get the parts and instructions
    from sites like “TV Repair Kits” and do the repair yourself. Its a fairly
    easy DIY fix.

17. LeapinLeptons15 says:

Helpful until you got silly.And didn’t show the removal and
    repacement…kidding me katie in Short’s..thanks for nothing ..

18. Kim Ygrubay says:

I did order from ebay. and just had it FIX myself and it work. .. thanks
    this is a big help.

19. sedera12 says:

i have a Hitachi 50 inch projection tv and it has complete black across the
    top of screen from the top till about 1/4 down. model number 50UX27K . what
    could be the problem ? thanks,susan

20. lawnside82 says:

i found a cite selling authentic sanyo ics….i dont really know how to
    test the compasitors or resistors….