How to fix a TV remote

How to mend or repair a tv set distant handle.

We take a search at the 3D Now! converter at CES. This minor box of tricks statements to flip any HDMI outfitted Second display unit into a 3DTV. The unit will be la…

1. Ludington Girl says:

The best part was that you appeared to be doing it on the spur of the
    moment and your little boy was “helping”. The house is full of toys on the
    floor, the TV is on, and your little guy never quits banging his toys,
    talking to you, getting his hands in the repair and you are just calmly
    making a YouTube video and doing a repair in the midst of chaos and
    spending some quality time with your son.

2. Ludington Girl says:

My remote for my old TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo Combo has been acting up for a long
    time and none of the universal replacements are compatible. A new
    replacement is $75 and a used one is $40. I didn’t want to spend that for a
    15-year-old TV. I Googled “how to fix a remote” and it took me to YouTube
    and I watched you take yours apart and wash all the innards with soap and
    water, dry it with your big mahonga paint stripper heat gun and put it back
    together! I cracked up, but what did I have to lose?

3. Ludington Girl says:

So I took mine apart and was shocked at how dirty it was inside and how
    much dog hair had found its way inside too! I washed and dried it all and
    put it back together. It works like freakin’ brand new. Bizarre!

4. Ludington Girl says:

Did you spend one second being impatient with him? No, and you are
    sooooooooo sweet to him. Lovely to see. “Daddy, tell them we are going to
    Walt Disney World…” Cracks me up. I loved every minute of it and fixed my
    remote too! Thank you DoubleWide6!!! 😀

5. Fred Suero says:

give it a few and your little helper will rebuild your truck engine

6. abbeychico says:

I did it and it worked on a Sony remote, although it doesn’t work as good
    as new (obviously) you just have to press a little bit harder on the
    buttons to get them to work, but before that none of the buttons work but
    the volume. Thank a lot man!!!

7. Ludington Girl says:

The best part was that you appeared to be doing it on the spur of the
    moment and your little boy was “helping”. The house is full of toys on the
    floor, the TV is on, and your little guy never quits banging his toys,
    talking to you, getting his hands in the repair and you are just calmly
    making a YouTube video and doing a repair in the midst of chaos and
    spending some quality time with your son.

8. Ludington Girl says:

My remote for my old TV/VCR/DVD/Stereo Combo has been acting up for a long
    time and none of the universal replacements are compatible. A new
    replacement is $75 and a used one is $40. I didn’t want to spend that for a
    15-year-old TV. I Googled “how to fix a remote” and it took me to YouTube
    and I watched you take yours apart and wash all the innards with soap and
    water, dry it with your big mahonga paint stripper heat gun and put it back
    together! I cracked up, but what did I have to lose?

9. Ludington Girl says:

So I took mine apart and was shocked at how dirty it was inside and how
    much dog hair had found its way inside too! I washed and dried it all and
    put it back together. It works like freakin’ brand new. Bizarre!

10. Ludington Girl says:

Did you spend one second being impatient with him? No, and you are
    sooooooooo sweet to him. Lovely to see. “Daddy, tell them we are going to
    Walt Disney World…” Cracks me up. I loved every minute of it and fixed my
    remote too! Thank you DoubleWide6!!! 😀

11. Fred Suero says:

give it a few and your little helper will rebuild your truck engine

12. abbeychico says:

I did it and it worked on a Sony remote, although it doesn’t work as good
    as new (obviously) you just have to press a little bit harder on the
    buttons to get them to work, but before that none of the buttons work but
    the volume. Thank a lot man!!!

13. Fernando Lacerda says:

Thanks a lot. Very helpful.